Social Icons

Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

How to Speed up your Computer by Using your Brain

How to Speed up your Computer by Using your Brain








Every Pro user needs a speedy computer to get things done professionally. But are you having a Computer that sucks in speed? If yeah, you don’t need to worry about it. Before proceeding, I’d like to make you understand that in this article, I’m will not be talking about a software called “Brain”. What I meant is actually your brain.

Yeah, don’t pull your eyes out. You just need to make good use of your Brain to have a speedy system.

Must Read: Easy Way to Burn Windows OS .iso File to a USB Drive or DVD

Well, I think I’m wasting your speed. No time, right? Let’s get started with it. ;)
Increase your Computer Speed and Performance.

Well, its some big dream of every PC user if you ask me.
So let me ask you something.
- You wish your computer to act quickly and with a great performance, right? But are you tweaking or have you tweaked it to do so?
The answer might be probably a big No with your heads nodding.

Must Read: 7 Ways to Make Your Computer Last Longer

That’s the problem. You just sit back and blame your computer just because its acting weird.
Act and Solve. That’s my secret recipe.
Choosing your Operating System.

I highly recommend you to install windows 7 starter if you are only targeting performance on your computer.
Most of the internet users only need a speedy browser. Some like me just don’t explore their hard disks.

So go for a simple OS. And make sure you have at-least 5 GB free space on your local disk on which you’ve installed the OS for its cache working.
Handle with Care.

Try to balance your installations.
You may be like the OLD me, who always installed new software and apps with curiosity more and more. If yes, I’m pretty sure that you won’t use the 50% of those junks.

Try kicking them out of your PC. Clean is Good.

And if you are one who gives priority to your software. For  the sake of you, please don’t install them on the local disk which you’ve installed the OS.

Get another extra location for installing programs and software. It’s worth it ;)

Get rid of those Junks. Free space is directly proportional to high performance. There might be some files and folders which you might not need.
Recycle and Reduce – But don’t Reuse them.
Do you really needs Samples?

Whoa, I may be confusing you.
I’m talking about the sample music and sample pictures .. etc folders in your library.

I’ve seen fantastic results just after deleting them. Those folderSpeeds are actually RAM drinking roots on your PC.


Always keep your Cache Cleaned.

Making it simple, cache just works like a RAM if you ask me.
The more free cache space you have, the more your computer performs.

Use the ‘recent’ and ‘%temp%’ functions from the RUN (Windows Key + R) and delete the files.

You really don’t need to be reminded of what you opened lately. Right?
So just disable the item saving in the start menu.

Right click on the start menu button , and select properties.Now ‘un-check the two items on the ‘privacy area’ and click OK. Now the computer won’t store recent files and folders.

I highly recommend you to use the software called CCleaner to clean up your PC. Its a user friendly software which you might find really useful.
Terminate all those Evil Background Processes.

I want you to go the the ‘Processes’ from your Windows Task Manager and you can sadly see a bunch of bg processes that drinks up your RAM.

They are just killing your Computer if you ask me.

You may not believe me, but I’m just running my windows with just only 4 of them which are high priority.

Make sure you show processes from all users and end processes other than ‘csrss.exe’ , ‘explorer.exe’ , ‘taskmgr.exe’ and the ‘winlogon.exe’.

Exit the apps from your system tray too.

    Try not to fall in the trap of installing too much software again. Just use your brain. Act wiser. Now That’s speed :)

Good luck with your new computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates